Sunday, May 3, 2009

Life and well, life i guess


Do you ever have one of those days that you cant stop thinking about someone and it seems like you should just pick up the phone but know you would not be happy with just talking.

I miss a friend alot and she knows it but we both agree that its for the best but still a tuff day.

Trying to keep busy doin house stuff, Y a the fun stuff like cleaning and painting and working on cabnets.. Weeee sooo much fun.

Well she knows I care and that I do miss her. Guess I will have to leave it at that.

Peace

Vinnie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

...yes, matter of fact I do.

Today I did. I even thought about writing to tell him:

Thinkn of U & Missn U... but then again - we've have THAT kind of timing - just like textn at the same time as thinkn about stuff...

n donuts